Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-36280

Fix incorrect dataset type for CTI dataset in IsrTask

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Done
    • Resolution: Done
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: ip_isr
    • Labels:
      None
    • Story Points:
      2
    • Epic Link:
    • Team:
      Data Release Production
    • Urgent?:
      No

      Description

      IsrTask expects a deferredCharge dataset, when it is actually called cpCtiCalib.

        Attachments

          Activity

          Hide
          czw Christopher Waters added a comment -

          In addition to the typo fixes in the pull requests, I fixed the dataset in the main repository, by directly connecting to the database and running:

          -- This is what I was missing when I tried this previously:
          set schema 'main_20210215';
           
          -- Find table with correct association;  CTI is bias-like, so search on that.
          SELECT calibration_association_table FROM dataset_type WHERE name='bias';
           
          -- Update the CTI calibration.
          UPDATE dataset_type SET calibration_association_table='dataset_calibs_00000004' WHERE name='cpCtiCalib';

          With this complete, the test command ran correctly:

          RERUN='20221011a'
          EXPOSURES='3019101300154'
          EXPOSURESB='3019101200433'
           
          pipetask run -b /repo/main -p $DRP_PIPE_DIR/ingredients/DRP-full.yaml#isr \
                   -d "instrument='LSSTCam' AND exposure IN ($EXPOSURES, $EXPOSURESB) AND detector=11" \
                   -i u/czw/DM-33138/statTest.20220421b,LSSTCam/raw/all,LSSTCam/calib \
                   -o u/czw/DM-36280/correctionTest.$RERUN \
                   -c isr:doDeferredCharge=True -c isr:doDeferredCharge=True  -c isr:doFlat=False \
                   -c isr:doDark=False -c isr:doCrosstalk=False -c isr:doLinearize=False -c isr:doBias=False \
                   -j 1
          

          Show
          czw Christopher Waters added a comment - In addition to the typo fixes in the pull requests, I fixed the dataset in the main repository, by┬ádirectly connecting to the database and running: -- This is what I was missing when I tried this previously: set schema 'main_20210215' ;   -- Find table with correct association; CTI is bias-like, so search on that. SELECT calibration_association_table FROM dataset_type WHERE name= 'bias' ;   -- Update the CTI calibration. UPDATE dataset_type SET calibration_association_table= 'dataset_calibs_00000004' WHERE name= 'cpCtiCalib' ; With this complete, the test command ran correctly: RERUN= '20221011a' EXPOSURES= '3019101300154' EXPOSURESB= '3019101200433'   pipetask run -b /repo/main -p $DRP_PIPE_DIR/ingredients/DRP-full.yaml#isr \ -d "instrument='LSSTCam' AND exposure IN ($EXPOSURES, $EXPOSURESB) AND detector=11" \ -i u/czw/DM- 33138 /statTest.20220421b,LSSTCam/raw/all,LSSTCam/calib \ -o u/czw/DM- 36280 /correctionTest.$RERUN \ -c isr:doDeferredCharge=True -c isr:doDeferredCharge=True -c isr:doFlat=False \ -c isr:doDark=False -c isr:doCrosstalk=False -c isr:doLinearize=False -c isr:doBias=False \ -j 1
          Hide
          erykoff Eli Rykoff added a comment -

          This all looks good, but it makes me nervous that we apparently don't have a test of this anywhere, for example in ci_cpp. And now with DM-36613 filed that is a significant improvement.

          Show
          erykoff Eli Rykoff added a comment - This all looks good, but it makes me nervous that we apparently don't have a test of this anywhere, for example in ci_cpp . And now with DM-36613 filed that is a significant improvement.

            People

            Assignee:
            czw Christopher Waters
            Reporter:
            czw Christopher Waters
            Reviewers:
            Eli Rykoff
            Watchers:
            Christopher Waters, Craig Lage, Eli Rykoff
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

                Jenkins

                No builds found.