Fix Version/s: None
Create and deploy a git-lfs-s3 server.
High level requirements:
- The server should use github to authenticate users. Any github user who is a member of the lsst organization has write access. This means they can push objects to the git-lfs server.
- The server should allow for anonymous read access. This means anyone can clone, pull, fetch, etc.
- Use an S3 compliant API to store objects.
- Simple, well defined method to redeploy.
- Uses https.
- Backs up to Amazon Glacier (or similar) periodically. The data should be "slow" so backing up approximately once a day is OK.
There are no Sub-Tasks for this issue.