LSST the Docs (SQR-006) is a system for extending our existing Jenkins build infrastructure to build Sphinx-based software documentation for our Eups-based packages. This is a ticket to implement the ltd-mason service, which runs on Jenkins after the buildlsstsw.sh step and compiles software documentation.
Specific outcomes of this ticket are
- Full specification of the YAML interface between ltd-mason and buildlsstsw.sh (including creating a mock YAML file for local testing)
- Demonstration of a Science Pipelines documentation build on a local lsstsw environment (in conjunction with content from
- Accommodations to the science pipelines documentation repo and documenteer for building sphinx packages are included in this ticket’s scope.
Next steps are
- Standing up the service on Jenkins and testing integration with buildlsstsw.sh
- Uploading to S3 (which involves building integration with ltd-keeper.