Status: Won't Fix
Fix Version/s: None
Team:Data Access and Database
- If the mapper returns a URL:
- retrieve the URL contents into a file
- return the path to the file.
This will be optimized in subsequent stories by "add read support for various transports to the afw object readers". This is a degenerate case that will be used if the object does not have a reader for a given transport protocol.
Need to solve the cleanup problem of when to delete the file that was downloaded.
- serialize the object to a temporary file
- transfer the file to the URL