Fix Version/s: None
Preparation work to learn about ctrl_pool and pipe_drivers packages.
- Install ctrl_pool and pipe_drivers packages on my OSX desktop (no slurm).
- Run the ctrl_pool mpiexec example to verify if the mpi is working.
- Obtain a HSC data repo from ci_hsc as sanity checks.
- Construct a small DECam data repo, using raw Stripe82 data consisting of two visits, one band, one patch.
- Run ctrlPoolDemo.py with the HSC data repo and then the DECam data repo.
- Run the pipe_drivers scripts coaddDriver and multiBandDriver with the HSC data repo and then the DECam data repo.
- All with the default batch system SMP to run on a single machine.