Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-6091

Replace boost::lambda with C++11 lambda

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Story
    • Status: Done
    • Resolution: Done
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Replace boost::lambda with C++11 lambda

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

            Hide
            pschella Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive) added a comment -

            Replacements are trivial, but please check very carefully if I didn't make a logic mistake.

            Show
            pschella Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive) added a comment - Replacements are trivial, but please check very carefully if I didn't make a logic mistake.
            Hide
            swinbank John Swinbank added a comment -

            Per in person discussion, the trivial comments were:

            Other than that, good to merge. Nice improvement in readability over boost::lambda.

            Show
            swinbank John Swinbank added a comment - Per in person discussion, the trivial comments were: Check the spacing around binary operators; Update copyright lines to look like the example in https://github.com/LSST/templates/blob/master/CopyrightHeader.cc (ie, with "AURA/LSST"). Other than that, good to merge. Nice improvement in readability over boost::lambda .
            Hide
            pschella Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive) added a comment -

            Merged after successful CI build.
            One minor change was made to the code since review. A unit test (testProcessCcd.py in pipe_tasks) failed due to numerical precision differences. The boost version actually casted intermediate results to float and the new solution did not. I added the casts for now, but will create a new ticket to investigate the best solution.

            Show
            pschella Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive) added a comment - Merged after successful CI build. One minor change was made to the code since review. A unit test ( testProcessCcd.py in pipe_tasks ) failed due to numerical precision differences. The boost version actually casted intermediate results to float and the new solution did not. I added the casts for now, but will create a new ticket to investigate the best solution.
            Hide
            swinbank John Swinbank added a comment -

            SPs contained in parent issue

            Show
            swinbank John Swinbank added a comment - SPs contained in parent issue

              People

              Assignee:
              pschella Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive)
              Reporter:
              pschella Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive)
              Reviewers:
              John Swinbank
              Watchers:
              Jim Bosch, John Swinbank, Pim Schellart [X] (Inactive)
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                  Jenkins Builds

                  No builds found.