Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:JS conversion 6
Team:Science User Interface
More work needs to be done on the triview layout controlling:
- When there is a table with image meta data is loaded, the images need to show with the meta data tab selected
- When any data is pushed then drop downs needs to close
- when a table a catalog table is loaded and there are no plots then then the tri-view should be up with the coverage tab selected. When there is plots then the coverage tab should not be selected.
- we need a way to remove load a table and then only see the table, same with xy-plots
- catalog and image meta data are determined by looking at the data. However, we might need this logic in a single function
- when a table is loaded and we cannot determine what type it is then the table and the xyplots only should some up.
- When all data is deleted the default tab should open. (in IRSAViewer case the is the select image panel)