Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2016-8
Team:Science User Interface
Image Meta Data tab
- images cannot be remove, but in expanded mode, it can.
- selecting image no longer highlight table. the reverse works fine.
- visualize/saga/ImageMetaDataWatcher.js:272 returns -1.
- when a non-meta table is selected, images are shown, but not the toolbar.
- after table is removed, images are still there.
image external api does not mix well with firefly viewer.
- firefly viewer uses 'triViewImages’ viewer_id while api has no viewer_id. as a result, images loaded by api will be lost once table or other searched data are returned.
- catalog overlay are drawn outside of the images.
It's possible to select distance tool and then area selection. First drag would define area selection, all the following line. A click would be defining a 0 length line, even if point selection is enabled.moved to DM-6656