As you already know, I don't really understand how the distribution mechanism works for these external packages. So I did prep,config,build by using eupspkg -er, then did the install step by hand.
Everything seems to work between ngmix and meas_extensions_ngmix with the new release. Not sure why Erin changes LM_DIV_ZERO to DIV_ZERO. He told me yesterday that they symbols were stable.
I also ran the tests I am adding for
DM-6300, and they also seemed to run fine as well.
I don't really understand the changes to ngmix/ups, but the table and cfg files appear to be correct. The .sh file is a mystery.