I scanned parts of ldm-151 (draft branch) and ended up making few minor fixes, see branch u/jbecla/201607-fixes, feel free to accept them or ignore . Also, I noticed few other things that I haven't fixed:
- consider refreshing author list, eg I know Frossie spent time contributing
- SUI --> SUIT?
- break figure 1 into two and turn 90 degrees?
- figure 2 turn 90 degrees?
- "The data products produced by Alert production are given in table ." - missing table number. This is on page 21
- "this would likely only be able to sample the selection function over a subset" this sentence seems unfinished
- "A catalog of Sources with measured features (as described in ??)." Maybe you want to refer to LDM-153 (db schema)?
- OCS introduced on page 17, no need to reintroduce on page 23?
- page 24: "Source detection to the 5σ limit of" something is broken here