Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2016-7
Team:Science User Interface
Issues with coverage:
- Toolbar icon not showing up
- If only one point that is no coverage image (or one table with many records but has the same ra,dec values)
- CAN’T REPEAT: In expanded mode, magnifier fails when image fills the visible space entirely (seems to affect 'Coverage' image only)
- Missing feature: before migration, in expanded mode, the toolbar had an 'added image' button which was bringing an image search panel to add images to the current view. => move to:
- CAN’T REPEAT: if marker/footprint overlay is clicked, that doesn't activate the image viewer and doesn't update the layer dialog either.
- in laptop screen size, the toolbar is not fully visible, scrolling from left to right only move the background but not the expanded panel.
- CAN”T REPEAT:in expand mode and zoom 'fill the visible space' clicked, the magnifier image doesn't show anything from the coverage image, can be reproduced in http://localhost:8080/firefly/demo/ffapi-highlevel-test.html (BTW, it happens in finderchart in OPS on any image in expanded mode ( ? ) )
- Readout is sometimes off the screen
- Expanded then return to normal: zoom is not adjusted correctly
If we find a way to repeat the items marked 'CAN'T REPEAT' they should go into another ticket. Maybe in
DM-7068 if it is still opened.