Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2016-9, SUIT Sprint 2016-10, SUIT Sprint 2016-11
Team:Science User Interface
The Python API for Firefly has changed, due to the Firefly rewrite, and to renaming of methods to be more compatible with PEP8. This ticket updates the existing display_firefly plugin for these changes and also to ensure compatibility with Python 3.
The targeted functionality follows the testDisplay.py test in the afw package:
- Display an Exposure or MaskedImage with image and mask overlaid
- Set a specific mask plane color.
- Turn off a specific mask plane.
- Erase a display.
- Zoom to a user-specified zoom level.
- Pan to a particular pixel position.
- Display a symbol at a specific pixel position.
- Change the stretch / scale.
- Display a line with specified vertices.
Interact with the display to return a pixel coordinate that a user has clicked on.Deferred to DM-8173.