This ticket covers work to systematically onboard all science collaborations onto Community:
- The 'Science' category will remain a completely public category.
- A new 'Science Collaborations' category will be visible to all members of an LSST science collaboration. The hope is that many discussions can happen here outside the silos of individual collaborations. We can still tag discussions here to make it easy to find TVS-oriented discussions, for example.
- Each science collaboration will get at least one private subcategory inside 'Science Collaborations' for internal collaboration business (equivalent to what I've set up for TVS).
- New topics from the individual science collaboration categories will be forwarded to the collaborations' original email lists with the mailbot service.
- Science collaborations will be systematically invited and incorporated into the appropriate groups.
- Welcome document.
This work is being coordinated with Lucianne Walkowicz.