This story involves understanding the data we need to access for the PDAC UI.
- Understand the two applications we want to make for the PDAC: general catalog search and light curve viewer
- Understand the data base searches we need to do.
- Analyze the tables and data we need for the two applications.
- Come up with example select statements for each search.
- Try to make the the related DAX URL for each search. (We might need to make a second ticket to really work this last issue)
- Get some example fits files and put the into firefly_test_data
The scope grew and more work in documenting the difference of qserv_* functions and scisql_* functions.