Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2017-01, SUIT Sprint 2017-2
Team:Science User Interface
Make a LSST version of the time series viewer prototype.
The work should include the following:
- LSST search processor doing object and flux id search
- Make the abstraction infrastructure to be mission specific
- Experiment to understand where we need to abstract
- loading the correct images based on the data source (using the abstraction layer)
This is the first part of changes to support LSST time series: (done)
- Refactored LSSTCataLogSearch - separated LSSTQuery - with the common code to do DAX queries
- Added LSSTLightCurveQuery - to get raw lightcurve table for a given objectId
- Refactored LC code to abstract WISE specific code into a LCMissionConverter object
- Supports either WISE or LSST raw table (from LSSTLightCurveQuery processor)
Limitations of LSST Light Curve app that will be addressed in another ticket
- The table should be filtered manually (by applying a filter to filterName column), UI for switching the bands is not ready
- images are not cutouts, centered on the object ra and decl, but a full image containing ra and decl (cutouts are being implemented by DAX)
Lijun Zhang [X] (Inactive) added a comment -
Lijun finished review.
Everything looks good to me and in my opinion, it is fine to merge.
Lijun Zhang [X] (Inactive) added a comment - Lijun finished review. Everything looks good to me and in my opinion, it is fine to merge.