tasks to finish the deployment:
- setup a LSST SUIT repo, it is the application PDAC
- logo and necessary background images change
- work with SLAC team to add very basic monitoring into the nagios monitor SLAC setup for DAX
We can use the logos and background image from here: https://lsst-web.ncsa.illinois.edu/schema/includes/images/lsst_long_banner1.jpg, https://www.lsst.org/sites/default/files/logo_1.png
- Don't use the banner, use the logo where we have the firefly fogo
- We need build and deploy using the new repo
- app name should be 'suit'
XW copied from github commit information 12/21/2016
- setup LSST/suit repo
- added lsst logo onto the banner
- make sure build scripts are fully functional
- minor code refactoring
git clone https://github.com/lsst/suit
ensure both repos (firefly and suit) are in branch '
Things to test:
- able to build and deploy suit
- ensure dev mode works. webpack should monitor firefly's source code as well as suit.
- verify that LSST logo is used and that suit application is working as expected. This require vpn into ncsa.