Wrap more of afw image and table
Wrap enough to enable the tests listed above.
WARNING: CoaddInputs is not properly wrapped: attempting to access
the "visits" or "ccds" fields will cause a segfault. I will create
a new ticket to address this issue; meanwhile one test
of testExposureTable.py is skipped for now to dodge it.
- Wrap afw::geom::polygon::Polygon
- Wrap more of Calib
- Wrap CoaddInputs but see warning above
- Wrap VisitInfo, including giving the constructor named arguments with defaults;
this eliminates the need for makeVisitInfo, so reimplement that to raise
a deprecation warning and then call the VisitInfo constructor
- Wrap a bit more of Wcs
- Wrap a lot more of Slots
- Wrap table::Exposure
- Wrap a bit more of Schema and Source
- Modify imageLib.py to import lsst.afw.table.io,
thus allowing wrappers for image object that can be saved to tables
to inherit from table::Persistable and support FITS I/O.