Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2016-12, SUIT Sprint 2017-01
Team:Science User Interface
Currently the image title in the triview has filter name, like u, g, i, ...
It would be nice to add more information about the image, say deepCoaddId or scienceCcdExposureId.
- For DeepCoadd,
Get the baseId from the selected row:
baseId = deepCoaddId - deepCoaddId % 8
For each filter, the title is:
id = baseId + filterId ( numerical addition here)
title = id+"-"+filterName
- For science CCD, its id structure is different than deepCoaddId
scienceCcdExposureId = run+filterId + field ( string concatenation)
I pulled the dev branch (as the change is already in the dev) and found the image titles having either the deepCoaddId or the scienceExposureId plus the filter names. That's good.
The only problem is that when 5 images from the five filters are shown, their deepCoaddIds or scienceExposureIds should be different. Currently they are the same for those 5 images. Please fix it.
Reviewed the brand origin/
The bug in the previous version has been fixed: Five images from the five filters have their own uniq and correct ID in the titile.
The ticket can be closed.
I used the DeepCoaddID and ScienceCcdExposureID as the base and then add the filter after the base. This changes were part of the
DM-8157which was merged.
Please verify to see if the information is enough.