The light curve and the image meta data view have reveal some weaknesses in our expanded view approach. It is going to create user confusion.
To fix the we need to do the follow:
- When expanded the image meta data and light curve views should just expanded and not use the general expanded view.
- The general expanded view should be reserved only for the tri-view user loaded images and the API
- The sort needs to be adjusted to handle this and the concept of the images being expanded needs to be tweaked.
- Bug: at times there are two expanded icons appear, on the toolbar and on the image
- Bug: When match is on then image are expanded and then collapsed the images are no longer centered correctly.