This RFC is to solicit feedback and approval for changes to LDM-143 and LDM-144 such that these latest versions can become preferred versions. This is part of a 6-month, reoccurring update to these documents.
- Pricing documents are now versioned instead of adding new documents.
- Pricing document versions are indicated on the spreadsheet
- (Q7) Cost per CPU updated (18091)
- (R7) Reverted Compute Efficiency to 25%. Expectation is that software stack will take advantage of AVX-like technologies
- (AG) Updated per-module memory price
- (AO,AR) Updated consumer sata with choice that has best WBS grand total
- (AT,AW) Updated enterprise sata with choice that has best WBS grand total
- (BC) Updated Disk Controller Pricing (19215)
- (BH,BI) Updated capacity/NSD to reflect recent GSS purchase
- (O7,P7) Updated UofI power and cooling costs (18084)
- 10.11.1 - Changed database nodes per rack to 16
- Fixed typos throughout