I propose to adopt new versions of the LDM-148 system design. These versions primarily synchronize terminology and descriptions with the Ops Concepts in LDM-230 and the infrastructure in LDM-129, as well as adding a couple of products/components that are new to the design.
The new version is visible at https://ldm-148.lsst.io/ and is in DocuShare.
- Replace "domain" terminology with "enclave"
- Add Observatory Operations Data Service
- Describe Header Generator as part of Image and EFD Archiving
- Move Qserv from DBB to LSP
- Describe Planned Observation Publishing Service
- Replace Level 1/2/3 terminology where appropriate
- Unify Batch Processing services and Batch Production (formerly various Production Execution) services and mention Special Programs processing
- Combine Alert Distribution/Filtering
- Expand infrastructure service list and descriptions in accordance with LDM-230
- Incorporate the latest product tree, traceability, and diagrams
- Update descriptions of the OODS and DBB
- Generate some diagrams from MagicDraw instead of OmniGraffle