Now that v17.0 has been released, it seems the right moment to update the Conda environment.
The following package versions will be updated:
- python 3.7.2 (instead of 3.6.6)
- astropy 3.1.2 (instead of 3.0.3)
- numpy 1.16.2 (instead of 1.14.5)
- matplotlib 3.0.3 (instead of 2.2.2)
- scipy 1.2.1 (instead of 1.1.0)
For a complete list of packages resolved, refer to:
The proposed environment has been tested with lsst_ci, ci_hsc and lsst_distrib.
Together with the update of the conda environment, lsstsw and newinstall are updated in order to use:
- EUPS 2.1.5
- miniconda 4.5.12
Please note that the python version baselined in the Developer Guide is affected by this RFC.